- Weekend Fun with Friends – March 9, 2017
- Team Building at its Best! – February 9, 2017
- Adrenaline Junky – January 26, 2017
- What an Awesome experience…. we did the exciting, daring but beautiful #hiking #trail with out kids. It was fantastic and so much fun. Afterwards the kids also did the #Archery and loved every moment of it!! JP WAS AMAZING AND SO GOOD WITH THE KIDS!!
- I joined you for both Quad biking as the zipline on Feb 10th and thoroughly enjoyed it! Great guides as well and indeed, this makes canopy tour Mickey Mouse :-). Hope to be back soon
- What a great time we had over the weekend. Did ziplining, bongo drumming (Piet is amazing), and some quad biking sunday. The staff is great and the equipment in good condition. Facilities are clean and love the music and vibe on the deck. Service there great. And all our activities were on time. Which is a great plus.
- A HIKE you would definitely LIKE!! We had the MOST AWESOME experience at Adventure Zone Cullinan. From the first phone call right through to our last goodbye. Firstly we would like to thank Carien & Hanro Davel, for discovering this absolute gem #diamondintherough in the heart of DINOKENG!! Thank you to Cheyenne who was fantastic and so organised, as well as a huge thank you to JP who really made sure we had an enjoyable and fun experience. We did the hike, which is a really beautiful and exciting trail. I would definitely recommend the trail for a family, however the children must be older than 6 years of age, or else you will end up carrying them. You walk along the riverbanks, through the river, climb up a steep few hills. However you see the most beautiful landscapes and bird life. You also get to see the Zipline, and its quite an awesome experience to see how the Zipliners are enjoying themselves. Next time we will do the Zipline. We did not rush our hike, but rather took it slow and enjoyed the view and family-time together. It took us a good 2 hours to complete. After the hike , we got back to “camp” and the children did the Archery as well. Wow!! Who ever knew this was such an intense sport? The kids enjoyed this just as much. Thank you all for a wonderful adventure!! We will be going again soon!!
Trinette & Herman Terblanche